We have the right tent for every camping form - even for you.
NO MATTER HOW YOU CAMP, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TENT FOR YOU
Quality, innovation, individuality and diversity
Since 1986, dwt has been all about tents. We are passionate campers, and know that there is camping and camping, and that each individual is different. It might sound obvious, but our great range of tent models are tailored to you: we design to meet the individual requirements of our customers – for all situations.
Need a lot of space? Then our awnings and porches are just what you're looking for. Do you love being flexible, and holiday with your motor home or camper van? Then take a look at our handy motor home and camper van awnings. Looking for a sun canopy? Look no further. And there's more.
From fully equipped awnings, porches, motor home and camper van awnings, caravan awnings and outdoor tents, sun canopies and handy extras to accessories and spare parts, our extensive portfolio has everything you need for your holiday and leisure time. Everything for the perfect short-stay, seasonal and extended-stay camping experience.
All our products have one thing in common: the dwt commitment to excellence. At dwt, we also want to give you the best possible start to your holiday. That is why our tents are easy to erect and come with detailed assembly instructions, and why we engage in ongoing product development. It's great that we receive regular feedback and suggestions – from you.
Variety at dwt knows no bounds. That is why we offer a great range of fittings and features, custom features and handy accessories.
The key facts at a glance for each tent
We always state the maximum model performance, but that should not stop you from taking an all-season or seasonal or year-round tent on your trip. Just remember that you should not use a lightweight travel tent as a seasonal or all-season tent, for the reasons given.
NEW MODELS IN THE 2017 / 2018 COLLECTION
INNOVATIVE MODELS WITH 8 OR 10 CM AIR-IN AIR CHAMBER DESIGN
High Quality – HQ
- These models combine Air-In technology with premium, robust tent fabric (Texolan 150 HQ).
MODELS WITH THIS SYMBOL ARE QUICK AND EASY TO ERECT
GET A GREAT PRICE WITH THESE MODELS OR PACKAGES OF ACCESSORIES
- Should be light and easy to erect
- Are used for a set period of no more than a few weeks on holiday.
- The basic features of these models make them stable and secure.
- Can be used from spring to autumn on one site.
- Strong fabric designed to withstand wind and adverse weather conditions, rain and sun – even in your absence.
- Windows in some models are protected with flaps and the vents can be closed.
- You can add extra poles as required for the site.
- Erected for the whole year.
- Strong fabric with PVC coating on each side is used for the roof and side walls. All materials are UV-resistant and easy-care. The surfaces are dirt-repellent.
- We supply optional 28 mm and 32 mm steel poles for these models.